venerdì 10 agosto 2018

Method and Necessity

Method and Necessity

Method I am thinking is digital scratching with 2d 3d modelling programs editing deleting compositing and self pity looks silly personal expose self care journal writing as side to most of that a personal digital journal.
That hand scratch digital diary goes very personal and try to find artistic aesthetic side of this post internet stage to exist and create a bit of myself in aspects of art and personal monologues that lead a direction or a style or positive conditioning my presence..(lots of balboa already..)

Necessity is there I am invisible..
I don't want to be a person all around though but it is pretty shitty keen on these people that without words that understand each other trough out their human conditions.. I feel like a word is always a missing to say or said too much to bother the others.. Genie pig and discomfort of the presence ...





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento