mercoledì 29 agosto 2018

Net Art Exam..

As I was thinking for my Net Art exam a proper subject discarding all the personal outcomes of identity politics , political correctness ,humanitarian way of seeing ext. that most of them sounds too personal or heavenly proposes of our sinful nature even we are not the crime makers or offending people in daily basis of not watching our words..

After this blabla what I wanted to say is I decided lets try to documented or practise documentation in basic levels ...
I got roughly effected from my Profs. basically give me fundamental interest to digital and net based art.. (computer generative etc. is also catch to my radar but I take it easy keep up the belief of internet is a democratic place there for composing can ben basic like graffiti artist in urban life that only needs basic capacity to produce not necessarily being high academic on anythings)

'What if' I start with . As I must tell I am full with nice brilliant ideas almost give me climax and after on feeling of paralyse.So I might call this my Manic Depressive approach .At least now I want to document publicly share what ever I am in too.Than If the project is really sucks fault on me but I need to release some energy to keep on going..

As I told What if was the main start. What if sculptures start to produce in Internet Platform as keeping all issues with in

I come up with the Idea Memorial 3d Sculptures in Urban Internet Platform. Yeah I added up Urban sounds stupid but net platform is a bit network connection with larger than any metropolitan city ... Ok give up with my half ignorant way of explaining but these days this counts like ...

I wanted to deal with three figures. Happy ready found or scanned in internet.No humiliation  no aggression what so ever. I want to let them present their selves....

Venus of Willendorf
Jesus
My Scanned Face

They will be in different themes of theirselves with no sarcasm or anything but  pure holder of the matter...

Don't want to start tagging till gets clear so there will tags with no tags

webmemorials documenting3d . I will add later proper tags with process


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento