venerdì 10 agosto 2018

ABOUT This Blog

ABOUT This Blog ,

A short statement 

Blog is not my thing mostly because of the fact I started to use computer in my 15 and not necessarily  need a journal to keep my days on. The years go by and hitting to middle age feeling absence of presence I decide have my own little real journal in home and have blog of my Dada-sense(Dada presence) in internet.

By the time I heard about Net Art term and surveillance genre within, I come up with an idea to create my personal teenage space again because in structure what I suffer in my middles has the roots of conscience in those years.

I have had started traditional art as for self-therapy when I have had heavy depression around 8 months in my 17 and left everything to let go.. This will be my time travel.A found medium that enters to core of the problem as a problem inventor itself or a self-expression as the medium. I love internet I do hate is so much...

Let it flow then, lets start..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento